Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe – sweet, fluffy and buttery copycat Texas Rolls generously slathered with home made melted honey cinnamon butter. All you want is only one chunk and also you’ll be in bread heaven! And these rolls right here wouldn’t be full with out this melted honey cinnamon butter. It pairs completely with these Texas Roadhouse Rolls! Oh don’t worry, it solely makes use of a few ingredients which might be already sitting in your pantry and it’s really easy to whip up. You’ll actually desire a jar of this and generously slather it on all of the bread that you just’ll eat.
Texas Roadhouse Rolls RecipeCourse: BakeryDifficulty: Easy
7 to 8 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups milk – scalded and cooled to lukewarm
4 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 cup sugar + 1 tsp to activate the yeast
3 tbsp butter unsalted melted and slightly cooled + 2 Tbsp for brushing over the finished rolls
2 tsp salt
- CINNAMON BUTTER HONEY
1.5 to 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon spice
2 tablespoon honey
2 ounce butter unsalted – softened
- In a mixer, mix the yeast, warm water and sugar till lightly whisk. Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes till the yeast dissolves and begins to foam.
- In a bowl of your mixer, add the milk, butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Lightly combine all the things together, utilizing the dough hook of your mixer, for about 1 minute. Add the flour, 2-3 cups at a time, and blend. Add sufficient flour to form a smooth dough.
- Add extra flour as wanted and blend till the dough comes clean from the edges of the bowl. You could possibly use wherever from 6 -8 cups, relying in your environment. Place the dough in an oiled bowl and canopy with a clear damp kitchen towel. Let rise in a heat place till double in bulk.
- Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray. Punch down the dough and switch it onto a floured surface. Divide into 2 parts for shaping. I prefer to roll out the dough in order that it is about half inch in thickness then reduce out the ends to have an ideal rectangle, then reduce it out into squares or rectangles. Repeat with remaining dough. It’s best to get about 30-35 rolls. Place onto the ready baking sheets. Let the rolls rise till doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (~180°C). Bake the rolls for about 15-20 minutes or till golden brown. Brush instantly with melted butter.
- For Cinnamon Honey Butter: Mix butter, confectioners’ sugar, honey, and cinnamon, in a small bowl. Then combine with a mixer or by hand till blended. Serve with rolls or refrigerate till prepared to make use of.