You realize, simply because you’re not eating sugar doesn’t imply you may’t have a great birthday cake. This Sugar Free Cake Recipe is moist, has a very nice crumb and bakes up like a skilled cake! What does that imply? Properly, it signifies that it bakes up completely flat, with perfect edges. This cake is very easy to work with when it’s cooled. Stack it, fill it, decorate it, it really works extremely well and retains its form with out being heavy and dense. It truly is a pleasant cake to make for any event.
Sugar Free Cake RecipeCourse: Bakery, DessertDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup coconut flour or almond, ground almonds
1 and 1/3 cup unsalted butter – melted
1 cup powdered erythritol
10.5 oz unsweetened chocolate
1/6 cup desiccated coconut – for sprinkle
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (~180°C).
- Melt the butter and chocolate within the microwave, then stir and wait till dissolved. Alternatively, gently heat in a water bath (a heat proof bowl positioned over a pan of boiling water). Put aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs till foamy, then add the sweetener and blend properly.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter along with the flour and stir with a spoon or spatula till simply mixed.
- Line the bottom of a 8 inch springform with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter. Pour within the cake batter, sprinkle coconut on top, and bake for 30 minutes on the center shelf till the top of the cake is firm to the touch, particularly within the center.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes after you take it out of the oven.