Pasta Salad Recipes With Italian Dressing – chew spaghetti, juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber and parmesan cheese are tossed in an homemade Italian dressing for the proper make ahead side dish.
Pasta Salad Recipes With Italian DressingCourse: Salad, SidesDifficulty: Easy
12 oz spaghetti
1 can black olives – sliced in half or quartered
1 cup small cherry tomatoes – cut into pieces
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese – plus more for garnish
1 cucumber – diced or cut into boat rounds
- HOMEMADE ITALIAN DRESSING
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tsp juice lemon
1 large clove of fresh garlic – pressed
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1.5 tsp honey
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil, cook spaghetti at a boil till tender but firm to the chew, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water till cool.
- To make dressing: Combine all ingredient, stir properly and store in a container with a tight lid.
- Mix cooked spaghetti, the rest pasta’s ingredients, and half of Italian dressing in a big bowl. Combine dry salad dressing into pasta. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese.
- Serve instantly or refrigerate for two hours before serving.