Everybody wants a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe of their repertoire, and that is mine. It’s critically the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ever! I’ve been making these for a lot of, a few years and everybody who tries them agrees they’re out-of-this-world scrumptious!
Chocolate Chip Cookie RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Please make it a mushy, massively large and all the time mushy, and buttery and chocolate chippy
1 cup salted butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar packed
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (~190°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper and put aside.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Put aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars till mixed. Beaten in eggs and vanilla till fluffy. Combine within the dry ingredients till mixed. Add chocolate chips and blend properly.
- Roll 2-3 TBS (relying on how massive you want your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced in your ready cookie sheets (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they’re simply barely beginning to turn brown. Allow them to relaxation on the baking pan for two minutes earlier than eradicating to cooling rack.